- 2004-2005 BSc in Animal Resources, Uni. of Salahaddin-Erbil.
- 2005-2007 Demonstrator at Animal Resources Dept., Uni. of Salahaddin-Erbil.
- 2007-2010 MSc in Wool Science & Technology, Uni. of Peoples Friendship University of Russia.
- 2010-2014 Assit. lecturer at Animal Resources Dept., Uni. of Salahaddin-Erbil.
- 2014-2017 PhD in Animal Nutrition, University of Harper-Adams.
- 2017- Present Lecturer in Animal Nutrition, Uni. of Salahaddin-Erbil.
Research interest; I have several research interests which include:
- Copper metabolism in animal. Aetiology of copper deficiency in ruminant; molybdenum toxicity and diagnosis of clinical copper deficiency.
- Nutritional biochemistry of micronutrients, including minerals, vitamins and polyunsaturated fatty acids on health of farm animals.
- Effect of nutrition immune responses in farm animals. Assessment of husbandry procedures on the performance and immune response in farm animals.
- Nutritional influence on wool production.