Safeen Yaseen Ezdeen was born in Erbil, Iraq. He received B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering and M.Sc. degree in Applied Mechanic from Technology University-Baghdad, Iraq, in 1984 and 1990, respectively; Ph.D. degree in Design from University of Baghdad , in 2001.
Currently, Dr Safeen is a lecturer in the Mechanical Engineering Department, College of Engineering, Salahaddin University -Erbil, Iraq. Since February 2009, he got Professor Degree. He published around 27 papers in local and ISI journals and conferences. Furthermore, He is Editorial and reviewer Board for different International Journals. His research and work interests are design of satellite, Vibration, Control, Stress Analysis, and Finite element Method.
· Dean of college of engineering from 2012-2017.
· Head of the Engineering Consulting bureau from 2012-2017.
· Board member of Zanko Journal 2005-2009
· Head of Continuous education of college of engineering 2009-2012
· Central Scientific graduation committee 1june-1december/2012