Name: Waleed Hussain Aziz.
Work Address: Mathematics Department, College of Science, Salahaddin University-Erbil.
Date of Birth: 08 June 1976, Hawler-Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
January 1999 - now: Mathematics Department, College of Science, Salahaddin University-Erbil
2010-2013: Demonstrator and marker at Plymouth University, Faculty of Science and Technology, School of computing and Mathematics, United Kingdom.
Qualifications & background
B. Sc., Salahaddin University -Erbil, College of Science, Mathematics Department, Iraq.
M. Sc., Salahaddin University -Erbil, College of Science, Mathematics Department, Iraq.
PhD, Plymouth University, Faculty of Science and Technology, School of computing and Mathematics, United Kingdom.
General specialization:Mathematics-Differential Equations.
Specific specialization: Qualitative theory of of differential systems.
Assignments and posts
2003-2009: Assistant Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, College of Science, Salahaddin University -Erbil, Iraq.
2003-2007: Member of the examination committee.
December 2005 – 2009: Head of computer and internet unit in college.
2013: Lecturer, PhD.
Ordinary Differential Equations, Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations, Discrete Mathematics, Calculus, Finite Mathematics, Computer Program Language.
Analytic and Algebraic aspects of Integrability, Darboux Theory of Integrability, Liouvillian Integrability, Linearizability, Application of Monodromy Argument, Topics around Hilbert's 16th Problem, Algebraic Computational.
London Mathematical Society.
1) W. H. Azizand A. I. Amen. Multiplicity of Periodic Solutions by Word Problems, J. Zanco. Pure & Applied Scince, Salahaddin University, V 16, No.1 (2004),73-82.2) Azad I. Amen, Rizgar H. Salih and Waleed H. Aziz. Hopf Bifurcation Analysis for Stability Nontrivial Critical Points of the Rössler's Second System. J. of Koya University, 12 (2009). 3) Waleed Aziz and Colin Christopher. Local Integrability and Linearizability of Three-dimensional Lotka–Volterra Systems. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computation, 219 (2012), 4067-4081.
4) Waleed Aziz, Jaume Llibre and Chara Pantazi. Centers of quasi-homogeneous polynomial differential equations of degree three. Advances in Mathematics, Volume 254, 2014, 233–250.
5) Waleed Aziz. Integrability and Linearizability of three Dimensional Vector Fields. Qualitative Theory of Dynamical Systems, Volume 13, Issue 2, 2014, 197-213.
6) Waleed Aziz, Colin Christopher, Jaume Llibre and Chara Pantazi. Local Analytic
First Integrals of Three-dimensional Lotka-Volterra systems with 3:-1:2–Resonance. Submitted.
7) Waleed Aziz and Colin Christopher. On the integrability of some three-dimensional Lotka-Volterra equations with rank-1 resonances. Publicacions Matemàtiques. Volume EXTRA (2014), 37-48.
8) Waleed Aziz and Colin Christopher. Three dimensional vector fields with Liouvillian first integrals. In preparation.
9) Waleed Aziz and Colin Christopher. The monodromy method and integrability of three dimensional vector fields of Lotka–Volterra type. In preparation.
10) Waleed Aziz. Integrability and linearizability problems of three dimensional Lotka--Volterra equations of rank-2. To appear in Qualitative Theory of Dynamical System. Impact Factor: 1.019.
11) Azad Ameen, Waleed Aziz and Chara Pantazi. Integrability and linearizability of a family of three-dimensional quadratic systems.Submitted.
12) Azad Ameen and Waleed Aziz. Qualitative analysis for general Sel’kov model. AIP Conference Proceedings 2096, 020012 (2019).
Posters and conference presentations
2011: Biannual European conferences on theoretical aspects of differential equations, Local integrability of three dimensional Lotka-Volterra systems. Equadiff August 1-5, 2011, Loughborough University, Loughborough, UK. Oral presentation.
2011: Advances in Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, Local integrability of three dimensional Lotka-Volterra systems. Castro Urdiales, Spain 2011-12-16 September. Poster presentation.
2012: Dynamical systems seminar, CRM, UAB, Local integrability and linearizability
of three dimensional Lotka-Volterra systems. Barcelona, Spain 2012-06-21 September. Oral presentation.
Other academic activities
I did collaboration with Jaume Llibre and Chara Pantazi in Barcelon-Spain for two months in UBA and Polytechnic University of Catalonia.