- 2004-2005 BSc in Animal Resources, Uni. of Salahaddin-Erbil.
- 2005-2007 Demonstrator at Animal Resources Dept., Uni. of Salahaddin-Erbil.
- 2007-2010 MSc in Wool Science & Technology, Uni. of Peoples Friendship University of Russia.
- 2010-2014 Assit. lecturer at Animal Resources Dept., Uni. of Salahaddin-Erbil.
- 2014-2017 PhD in Animal Nutrition, University of Harper-Adams.
- 2017- Present Lecturer in Animal Nutrition & Production, Uni. of Salahaddin-Erbil.
- 2022-Erbil EIP Consultant and Technician, Quality control lab.
Research interest: I have several research interests which include:
- Copper metabolism in animal. Aetiology of copper deficiency in ruminant; molybdenum toxicity and diagnosis of clinical copper deficiency.
- Alternative feed and the use of by products as energy and protein sources in ruminant nutrition.
- Assessment of minerals status in livestock animals.
- The effect of minerals supplementation via different procedures on sex ratio skewing in ruminant animals.
- Nutritional influence on wool production.
- Effect of nutrition on ruminant production.