- Ali Izzadin Marouf works as a lecturer at the Department of Architecture Engineering, College of Engineering, Salahaddin University-Erbil. He received B.Sc. degree from Bucharest University-Romania, in 1984; Ph.D. degree from Bucharest University-Romania, in 1988.
- From 1994 – 2001 Lecturer in Architectural Engineering
- From 2001 tell 2004 Head of Architectural Engineering Department
- From 2004-2009 lecturer in architectural Engineering Department.
- Member in engineering Consulting Bureau 2008- 2012.
- Head of Supervision at Zanko's new village project.
- From 2009 tell 2014 Head of Architectural Engineering Department.
- From 2014 tell now Lecturer in Architectural Engineering Department
- From 1994 up to date; more than 25 years experience in teaching for undergraduate students. Gave lectures in a number of lesson in Mechanic & Structure , Concrete Design and Building Construction , in Architecture Engineering Department , Salahaddin University - Erbil