- Current research centres on the area of petroleum based and novel ionic environmentally compatible base lubricants
- The chemistry of petroleum and ionic based lubricants
- Fuel characterization
- Corrosion of metals in aqueous and in ionic liquids
- Intermolecular forces in ionic liquids
Summary of Qualifications
- More than fourteen years of experience in areas associated with petroleum properties, characterization of petroleum products, distillation and refining of conventional crude oils, oil and ionic based lubricants, and re-refining of used lubricating oils.
More than fourteen years’ experience in teaching theoretical and practical chemistry subjects for the second, third, and fourth-year graduate students specifically in petroleum and polymer subjects, industrial chemistry, Environmental chemistry, corrosion in ionic liquids, inorganic chemistry, and natural products.