Ideees Omar Mustafa
- I was born in Kurdistan-Iran in 1978.
- I finished elementary and middle study in the Kurdish movement – which is called Revisionary school - within Iraqi borders.
- I completed my highjunior in Iraq.
- I graduated in the Department of Political Science at the Faculty of Law and Political Science in Salahaddin University -Erbil 2002-203.
- In 2011 I got an MA degree in thought (Jüren Habermas political thought) and my Master Thesis under the title: Jüren Habermas's deliberative democracy.
- Now I’mworking as a lecturer in the Department of Political Science and the study of modern political thought.
- I wrote some modest contributions to the media and translation. I have translated some books from Persian into Kurdish:
1- Spirit of the Laws, Charles baron de Montesquieu.
2-the Open Society and Its Enemies , Karl R. Popper.
3- The Power and the Truth, articles about the thought of Michel Foucault.
4-The Reason and the Freedom, articles about the thought of Jürgen Habermas.
5-Epic of Gilgamesh.
6- TheReading of the Hegel's philosophy.
I worked in the intellectual journals as a member of the editorial board and editor in chief.
Now I have two researches for publication in Arabic and Kurdish language:
1- Freedom and the will: Philosophical approach between Islamic Mu'tazila's rational thought and Emmanuel Kant
2- Social Justice and Globalization:Universal rule and the distribution of values