Assistant Professor Dr. Izaddin Abdul Samad Rasool
2013: Ph.D. of Sociology. Bangor University, Wales/ UK.
2006: Certificate of Social Work practice. Canterbury Christ Church University, United Kingdom
2004: Master of Sociology/Social problems. Salahaddin University-Erbil/ Kurdistan
1998: Bachelor of Arts, Sociology. University of Salahaddin, Erbil/Kurdistan
Academic and Research Appointments
- 2012: Izaddin Rasool. Factors in domestic violence and attempted female suicide in the Kurdistan region of Iraq. Journal of Duhok University, Kurdistan, Iraq, Vo. 15(2).
- 2014: Izaddin A. Rasool & Joanne L. Payton, Tongues of fire: women’s suicide and self-injury by burns in the Kurdistan region of Iraq. The sociological review, UK.
- 2017: Izaddin A. Rasool. Social factors for using nicknames on Facebook account: An online study in the Kurdistan region of Iraq. Zakho Academic Journal. Zakho University Journal. No 4 (5): 909-926
- 2017: Izaddin A. Rasool and Tavga F. Muhamad. The Sociodemographic characteristics of women in Hawler Shelter:A field study in Hawler Shelter. Salahaddin University Journal. No.6 (21): 426-449
- 2019: Izaddin A.Rasool and Shelan A. Ali. Characteristics of Threatened Women in Sulaimani Shelter: A Field Study. Twezhar Journal- Soran University. Twezhar Journal, Soran University, No.2(2): 109-154.
- 2020: Akram A.Abdullah and Izaddin A.Rasool.Twelfth Grade Students' psychological problem: A Field Study in Erbil city. Zanko Journal-Salahaddin University/ Erbil, Vol. 24 (6): 190-206.
- 2020: Dr Izaddin Abdulsamad Rasool and Jehan Abas Muhammad. The Women’s Situation in Nawa Center: A Field Study in Dohuk City and Jehan Abas Muhamad: The Women’s Situation in Nawa Center: A Field Study in Dohuk City. Journal of University of Dohuk، Human sciences and sociology, Vol.2(23):292-325.
- 2021: SAEED M AMEEN SAEED, Izaddin Abdulsamad Rasool and Zana Ahmad Perdawd. The Factors of School Dropout in a Relationship with Gender: Descriptive analytical research. Qalaai Zanist Journal, Lebanese French University/ Erbil,Vol. 6 (2): 72-108.
- 2022: Izaddin Abdulsamad Rasool and Khdir Rasul Ababakr. War, Immigration, Oral Collision, and the Transmission of Values (Studying the content analysis of two novels “The Fall of the Heavens and the Period of Belkis Crying”) in the light of George Lukacs’ theory, Qalaai Zanist Journal, Lebanese French University/ Erbil, not published yet.
2004 Faculty Member and Lecturer, the Salahaddin University/Erbil, College of Arts, Dep. Of Sociology. Kurdistan/ Iraq.
9-16/8/2015 Working for British Broadcasting Corporation BBC.
2001-2002: Kurdistan Organization for Mine Awareness. Member of Mine Awareness for public people.
1999-2001: University of Salahaddin, Erbil, Iraq, Demonstrator.
2011 British Sociological Association.
2004 - Present Kurdistan Sociological Association.