Dr. Mahdi Abbas Qadir
* Lecturer at Salahdeen University - Erbil. College of Education - Special Education Department
* Obtained his BA in Social Work in 1991, MA in Social Policy in 2013 at Mosul University, and Ph.d on school social work at Baghdad University.
* He has worked in administration for nearly 30 years in the higher education institutions and public sector.
- Being excellent at Kurdish language (mother tongue), speaking, reading and writing in both dialects; Sorani & Badini.
- Being very good at Arabic language, speaking, reading and writing.
- Being good at English language, speaking, reading and writing.
Place and Date of First Employment
I was employed in 12/12/1992, so I have been working for 29 years.
My scientific title is (lecture)
In 01/06/2017, I have been working in the department of Special Education of Faculty of Education in Salahaddeen University.