- B.Sc: 1985 / Field Crops Dept. /College of Agriculture and Forestry / University of Mosul
- M.Sc: 2010 / Field Crops Dept. /Agriculture College/ Salahaddin University-Erbil – Systematic Study of the Genus Eryngium L. (Umbelliferae) in Kurdistan of Iraq / salahaddin university
- Ph D. in Biology-Plant Taxonomy 2019 /Biology Dept. College of Education/Salahaddin University-Erbil - Biosystematic Study of the Family Valerianaceae Batsch in Kurdistan Region of Iraq
- A committed academic lecturer with over 15 years of experience at Salahaddin University –Erbil, academic institutions teaching students from various biological and agricultural backgrounds.
- Member of Kurdistan Agricultural Engineers Syndicate. Also, I worked in the special fields of horticulture for about 10 years successfully.
- I am working in our department as an assistant lecturer since 2010, and as a department registration during the period of 4 years (2010-2014), I was an instructor in plant taxonomy. I have a good conductance knowledge of our staff members. I was a hard worker at both laboratories and in our habitat's mountainous areas surveying wild plants.
- Currently, I am working as a teaching staff at the College of Agricultural Engineering Science in Salahaddin Univ.-Erbil.