Zenab K. Majid is an Architect/Designer & Assistant Lecturer at the Architecture Department,Salahaddin University-Erbil, with broad experience in the design industry, combined with a strong solid base in academia. Having a background in architecture has made her excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure with 10 years of experience. As a designer she strives hard to understand the needs of her students and clients and to be able to come up with designs that inspire as well. She works with the principles of space planning and psychological aspects to create well considered spaces that allow people to truly relax in them. Having worked within the industry over the years has allowed her to have a broad spectrum view on how her designs can impact on others.
Currently she teaches:
1. Interior Design - 4th Year
2. Architecture Design - 1st Year
3. Perspective - 2nd year
- Areas of Interest Include: Multidisciplinary Design Innovation, Design Management, Interior Design, Complex Structures, Steel Structure, Roman Architecture, and Archaeology.
- Published Paper: THE IMPACT OF PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT ON THE EMPLOYEE JOB SATISFACTION IN PRIVATE OFFICE TYPE:THE CASE OF ERBIL CITY, Published via IEEE. October (2020)
- Currently Exploring: Exterior Façade Design and its Impact on Attracting Customers in Retail Sectors.