My name is Bakhtiar Kakil Hamad, I have Ph. D. from University Science Malaysia in the field of Physical-Environmental Chemistry since 2011. I am teaching and working in different subjects such as:
1- Ecology and Pollution
2- Wastewater Treatment
3- Soil Pollution
4- Waste Management
5- Physical Chemistry and Pharmacy
6- Adsorption by Activated Carbons
1. Bakhtiar, K. H., Ahmad, M. N., Afidah, A. R.: High removal of 4-chloroguaiacol by high surface area of oil palm shell-activated carbon activated with NaOH from aqueous solution. Desalination (impact factor 4.98) 257, 1-7 (2010).
2. Bakhtiar, K. H., Ahmad, M. N., Afidah, A. R.: Removal of 4-Chloro-2-Methoxyphenol from Aqueous Solution by Adsorption to Oil Palm Shell Activated Carbon Activated with K2CO3 . J. Ph. Sci. 22, 39-55 (2011).
3. Bakhtiar, K. H., Removal of 3-Chlorophenol from Aqueous Solution by Adsorption Using Oil Palm Shell Activated Carbon with Na2CO3. Accepted in Zanko journal. Vol.26, No.4, 2014.
4. Bakhtiar, K. H., Ahmad, M. N., Afidah, A. R.: Removal of 2-Chlorophenol from aqueous solution by adsorption using oil palm shell activated carbon with KOH. 3rd ICYC 2010. 23rd-25th June 2010. Universiti Sains Malaysia.
5. Bakhtiar, K. H., Adsorption isotherm and kinetics studies of 2,4-dichlorophenol from aqueous solution using oil palm shell activated carbon, 2nd International Conference on Ecology, Environment and Energy, ICEEE2015, Ishik University,Arbil, Iraq,12-13 April, 2015
6. Bakhtiar, K. H., Preparation and Characterization of Activated Carbon from Oil Palm Shell Activated by KOH, Zanco Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences,Vol.27, No.4, 2015.
7. Bakhtiar, K. H., Preparation and Characterization of Activated Carbon from Kurdistan Walnut Shell Activated by NaOH, ZANCO Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, Vol.30, No.1, 2018.
8. Bakhtiar, K. H., Removal of Residual Chlorine from Water by Adsorption Using Apricot Shell Activated Carbon, Diyala Journal of Pure Sciences.vol. 14, No. 4, october 2018.