Name: Mr. Hasan Hussein Ali
Residence: Iraq _ Erbil _ Salahaddin University _ College of Agriculture _ Department of Plant Protection.
Job Title: Assistant Professor.
Summary of Qualifications
B S c. College of Agriculture and Forestry \ Mosul University
M S c. College of Agriculture and Forestry \ Mosul University
Title Place Date
Assistant Lecturer Institute of Technology \ Numrod \ Mosul 1983
Lecturer Institute of Technology \ Mosul 1990
Assistant Professor Institute of Technology \ Mosul 1996
Assistant Professor College of Agriculture\ Salahaddin University 2008
Description of Main Duties and Responsibilities
1- Member of the exam. Committee \ Institute of Technology \Mosul 1994- 2001
2- Member of Scientific Committee in the Department of Plant Protection , College of Agriculture \Salahaddin university \ 2008
- Date of Birth 1956
- sex : Male
- Nationality : Iraqi
- Marital Status : Married
- B.Sc. 1983 plant Protection, College of Agriculture and forestry , Mosul University .
- M.Sc. : year \ research Title \ University : 1988 \ Cotton Damping _ off in nenivah Province \ Iraq \ Mosul University
Membership of Professional Association :
- Member of Teachers Syndicate \ Erbil 2009
- Member of the Syndicate of Agricultural Engineers \ Erbil 2010
Computer Skills :
Course of Computer in the Institute of Technology \ Mosul \ 1992
Language Writing Speaking Comprehension
Kurdish Middle good good
English good good good
Arabic Very good Very good Very good
1. Sensitivity of some cotton cultivars for damping-off disease (1989). Iraqi J. of Agric. Res. And Water Resources.
2. Chemical control of damping-off Ninevah province (1990). Iraq. Arab J. Pl. Prot., 8(1): 6:11.
3. Isolation and Identification of some cotton damping-off fungi (1990) 2nd Sci. Conf., College of Agric., Basra Univ., May 14-16, 1990.
4. Chemical control of cotton damping-off caused by Rhizoctonia solani Kuhn under field conditions (1990). Technical J.
5. Source of primary infection of cotton seed and seedlings by damping-off pathogens (1990). Technical J.
6. Identification of some seed rot and damping-off pathogens of some crucifers in Ninevah province Iraq (1990). Technical J.
7. Rhizoctonial pepper wilt and its chemical control (1991). Technical J.
8. Agricultural control of cotton damping-off (1991). 7th Sci. Conf. Agricultural Engineering Syndicate (IRAQ).
9. Effect of seedling age and inoculum level on infection of cotton seedlings with Rhizoctonia solani Kuhn (19910. 7th Sci. Conf. Agricultural Engineering Syndicate (IRAQ).
10. Effective of some chemical solutions to control fungi infected potato under cooling storage (1992). Technical J.
11. Chemical control of ascochyta faba bean spot in the field (1994). Messopotamia J. of Agric., 26(2): 125-128.
12. Biological assay fungicidal activity in fungicide treated seeds. Messopotamia J. of Agric., 26 (2): 112-115.
13. Important of chickpea seed treated with fungicides for root rot control (1996). 5th Sci. Conf. Commission Technical Education.
14. Effective testing of certain fungicides on controlling cucurbits damping-off (2000). 7th Sci. Conf. Commission Technical Education.
15. Isolation and identification of okra damping-off fungus and its chemical control (2000). Technical J. 71:144-151.
16. First records of tomato stem must and its control in Iraq (2005). 9th Sci. Conf. Commission Technical Education.
17. Different treatment methods using the fungus Trichoderma harzianum Rifai for the control chickpea wilt disease caused by Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. Cicero in the field (2013). Messopotamia J. of Agric., 41(1): 314-322.
18. Seed rot of watermelon and damping-off in Erbil/Iraq (2013). J. of Koya University, 26: 277-288.
19. First record of Nematode Root Knot on Zennia elegans caused by Meloidagyne javanica plant in Erbil Governorate, Kurdistan Region, Iraq (2014). Arab J. Pl. Prot., 32(3): 1-2.
20. Biological control of chickpea root rot caused by Fusarium solani using biocont-T in the field (2015). Arab J. Pl. Prot., 32(3).
21. Biological control of some fungi associated with pepper seed and seedlings (2013). 2nd Sci. Conf. for Biol. Sci., Dec., 16-17. Mosul Univ., Iraq
22. Bio control efficacy of Tricoderma harzianum against chickpea wilt pathogen Fusarium oxysporium (2015). 18th international Plant Protection Congress, Berlin (Germany), Aug, 24-27.
23. Effect of three plant Extracts on Controlling of Tomato Damping-off Disease. Acceptance for Publication in Zanco J. (2016).
24. Biological Control of tomato Damping-off Disease using Trichoderma harzianum and Bacillus subtilis. Acceptance for Publication in Zanco J. (2016).