- Diploma in Arabic Language, Teachers central institute - Erbil
- B.A. Degree in Psychology, University of Salahaddin - Erbil
- MSc. in Educational Psychology, University of Salahaddin - Erbil
- PhD. Psychological Well-being, Leicester University- UK
- My PhD research is focused on Psychological well-Being. I am particularly interested in looking at well-being among people who live under stress.
- Additionally, I am looking to the possible association of psychological well-being with forgiveness, quality of life, prejudice and social identity. Furthermore, I am interested in investigating the factors that underlie Forgiveness, such as social factors and Culture among refugees.
- Voluntary works in non-government organizations published cooperated with public aid organization. Arabic Language
- Voluntary works in non-government organizations published cooperated with public aid organization. Kurdish Language
- The Principle of General Psychology, Rozhhalat publisher, Erbil. Kurdish Language
- Introduction to Educational Psychology, Hevi publisher, Erbil. Kurdish Language.
- Positive Psychology New perspective of Psychology, Kurdish Language, Frboon Publisher
- A Contemporary Perspective to Developmental Psychology, Kurdish Language. Frboon Publisher
- Learning theories, Erbil. Kurdish Language, In press.
· Aziz. Izaddin A and Dr. Umer, Aziz, (2012). Critical Thinking and its Relationship to the Emotional Intelligence of Basic Schools Teachers in Erbil. AL-Mustansriya University Journal. Baghdad, Iraq
· Aziz. Izaddin A, Claire V Hutchinson. , Maltby. John (2014) Quality of life of Syrian refugees living in camps in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
· Murat Yildirim, Izaddin A. Aziz (2017) Psychometric properties of Turkish form of the Fear of Happiness Scale
· Izaddin A. Aziz, Murat Yildirim (under reviews) Investigating the Relationship between Psychological Trait Resilience and Forgiveness among Internally Displaced Persons in Iraq.
· Izaddin A. Aziz, Nuaf AL-Shahri, Murat Yildirim (under reviews) Does self-esteem mediate the relationship between gratitude and well-being?
. Aziz. Izaddin A; Hassan, Sumaya sami (2019), Investigating the Association between Psychological Well-being and Hope among the IDPs in Erbil. Presented at Second Educational Conference of Colleges of Basic Education in Kurdistan Region. April 27th-28th 2019/ Salahddin University Cultural Centre.
Academic papers Presentation
· Aziz, Izaddin A (December 2014). Exploring the association between Quality of life and psychological well-being among the Syrian refugees. Presented at Postgraduate Research Student Conference, University of Leicester, Leicester.
· Aziz. Izaddin A, Claire V Hutchinson. , Maltby. John (2016) Exploring the association between Quality of Life and (EEA) Resilience among Syrian refugees. Presented at the Annual Conference that held on 26-28 April in Nottingham. Organized by British psychological society.
· Aziz. Izaddin A, Claire V Hutchinson. , Maltby. John (2016) An investigation of the association between the (EEA) Resilience model and Psychological well-being among Iraqi IDPs in the Kurdistan region of Iraq. Presented at the 8th World Congress of Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies. Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre 22 - 25 June, Melbourne, Australia.
· Aziz. Izaddin A (2017) The educational role in confronting violence and constructing peace attitudes (Concerns, Responsibilities, and Challenges) Presented at the Annual Conference organised by Ministry of Culture, Kurdistan Region/Iraq. Saad Abdulla Hall 06-07th December. Erbil-Iraq.
Aziz. Izaddin A (2007) Annual Report on Youths’ issues in Kurdistan, produced in collaboration with the Kurdistan Youth Empowerment Organization (KYEO), Erbil / Iraq.
Aziz. Izaddin A (2008) Annual Report on Youths’ issues in Kurdistan, produced in collaboration with the Kurdistan Youth Empowerment Organization (KYEO), Erbil / Iraq.
Aziz. Izaddin A (2010) Annual Report on Youths’ issues in Kurdistan, produced in collaboration with the Kurdistan Youth Empowerment Organization (KYEO), Erbil / Iraq.
Izaddin A. Aziz, PhD; Mahmood Nawzad Hassan Khoshnaw, and Jovita Culaton Viray (2018) Livelihood and Skills Needs Analysis and Pre-Registration Gawilan Camp 2018, for the Syrian refugees' ages (18-35 years). Conducted for United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). https://open.unido.org/projects/IQ/projects/170173
- General Psychology First-year undergraduate at the University of Salahaddin.
- Statistic - second-year undergraduate University of Salahaddin and Soran University.
- Social psychology second-year undergraduate at the University of Salahaddin.
- Educational Psychology second-year undergraduate at the University of Salahaddin.
- Research methods third-year undergraduate Soran University.
- Environmental Psychology third-year undergraduate at the University of Salahaddin.