· 2014 Master’s in Semitic languages (comparison between Arabic and Syriac) University of Heidelberg, Germany.
· 2010 bachelor in Arabic language, Salahaddin University - Erbil.
· 1995 diploma in science and mathematics, Teachers Preparation Institute, Erbil.
Positions held and scientific activities:
· 2016 Lecturer at College of Education, Salahaddin University - Erbil.
· 2015 certificate in teaching methodology.
· Teacher of Arabic language since 2014 at the Ankawa Typical Secondary School.
· Lecturer of Syriac language since 2014 at Babel College for Philosophy and Theology, Ankawa. Previously taught there also during the years 2007-2011.
· 2010-2011 teacher of Arabic and Syriac languages at the Ankawa Typical Secondary School.
· 1996-2011 teacher of Syriac language at Yazdandokht primary school.
· During the past years he taught Syriac language at different intermediate and preparatory schools in Ankawa.
· 1995-1996 teacher of mathematics and science at Kolkarash primary school, Erbil, (Heran and Nazanin).
· 2016 head of the committee of the Chaldean researches and studies at the Chaldean League in Iraq and in the world.
· 25-27/9/2016 participated at the 1st general conference of the Chaldean League in Iraq and in the world where he submitted a paper concerning linguistics.
· 2007 he reviewed and corrected a Syriac manuscript.
· 2006 reviewing and presenting the book of Syriac proverbs.
· 2006 he put a book called “The new teacher” to teach Syriac language, 2nd edition in 2007, 3rd edition in 2010.
· 2004 he translated the book of “Syriac grammar” into Arabic, 2nd edition in 2006, 3rd edition in 2011.
· Reviewer of dozens of articles, volumes and books written in Syriac.
· He participated as a lecturer in almost all the tournaments of teaching Syriac language and its calligraphy organized by the Ministry of Education and other NGO’s.
· 2005 Syriac language conference in Duhok.
· 2006 Syriac language conference in Erbil.
· 2008 Syriac language conference in Mardin.
Journalistic and artistic activities:
· 2005-2011 he worked as a translator and linguistic reviewer of Syriac at Ishtar TV channel, he organized and presented a TV program called "lishanan" (our language) a series of 68 sequences.
· 17/4/2004 he was hosted at Ankawa.com room in Pal-talk and he gave a lecture about teaching Syriac in Ankawa.
· Worked in designing books and magazines, and he wrote texts for children’s theater in Syriac.
· 2006 he published a book entitled: Memories with the Patriarch Mar Emanuel III Delly at the Chaldean Arch-eparchy of Erbil.
· Participated at poetry festivals in Erbil, Duhok and Qaraqosh.