I graduate from Salahaddin University-Erbil in 2004. I started working as a biological assistant for more than two years. In 2009 I finished my MSc degree in Genetics and start as Assistant Lecturer teaching Practical Genetics, Practical Zoology, Academic debate and Practical Biology. In 2016 I have started teaching Genetics (Theoretical part) and supervising the practical laboratory classes for Genetics. I have published 7 papers in various journals.
- Assist. Lecturer in College of Science 2010-2014.
- Lecturer in College of Science 2014- till now.
- Ph.D. student 2020.
- Rapporteur of the Biology department for 7 years 2010-2016, 2019-2020.
- Member of the examination committee for College of Science 2010-2016, 2018-2019, 2019-2020.
- Member of editorial board of Zanco Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences/ Salahaddin University-Erbil from 2018-2020.
- Head of Biology department 2022