My name is Salih Mustafa Salih from Akre City- Duhok, Kurdistan Region- Iraq.
Currently I am a lecturer on Food Authenticity and Quality Control at Animal Resources Dept. College of Agriculture, Salahaddin University- Erbil.
In 2012 I was awarded a scholarship by the Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research of Kurdistan Region to study PhD. I finished my PhD on Food Authenticity and Quality Control from University of Plymouth, UK on 2017.
In 2010 I did my master degree (M.Sc.) on Food Safety and Quality Management at Greenwich University, London, UK.
I Also got a PGDip on Food Production Management at Nottingham University, UK on 2009.
My first degree (B.Sc) was on Animal Resources, College of Agriculture, Salahaddin University- Erbil on 2005.
I appointed as a Demonstrator at Dept. of Animal Resources on October 2005.
My areas of research interest are:
- Food Authenticity & Quality Control
- Food Fraud Detection Approaches
- Analyzing Food Hazards and Metal Detection
- Assessing Consumers' Perception & Trust
- New Product Development & Functional Food
- Food Security and Sustainability
- Human Nutrition and Public Health