Dr. SANGAR DAWOOD MUHAMMED
Full name: SANGAR DAWOOD MOHAMMED
The scientific title: Assistant Professor Nationality: Iraqi (born in Erbil) Marital status: Married Address: Iraq-Erbil-94 Zanko SQ. near of AKAR oil station. Mob. : (+964) 07504624469 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ability to priorities and deal effectively with a number of tasks simultaneously.
• "can-do" attitude, with the ability to build trust and credibility with managers and employees.
• High energy and drive, strong organizational and administrative skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Proactive with a strong focus on success.
• Ability to follow through and deliver concrete results.
• Ability to identify and develop opportunities.
• Enthusiastic learner, eager to meet challenges.
• Rapid adaptability to new problem-solving and new locations.
• Active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done.
• Ability to make decisions, be accountable, meet/exceed goals, achieve high-quality results.
• Ability to interact with other people at all levels of the organization.
• Highly developed selling, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Ability and proven experience in managing, motivating and communicating with interdependent groups of people is essential.
• Collaborative team building orientation to work with people at all levels.
• The ability to present information to management teams.
• Excellent listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Able to communicate, orally, ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
• Ability to build trust and credibility with managers and employees.
• Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently via many different media.
• Willingness to pick up and develop new skills.
• Ability to balance a number of conflicting priorities and make decisions.
• Advanced analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to influence others to achieve business objectives.
• Ability to solve complex problems through strong planning and strong implementation skills, and help others deal with ambiguities.
• Ability to build lasting relationships.
• Enthusiastic with the ability to motivate self and others in a pressurized environment.
• October 2015-2019, member of the teaching staff, Department of Law at the Faculty of Law and International Relation at the Lebanese – French University of
• September 2016-2018, worked as a Head of Department of Law at the Faculty of Law and International Relation at the Lebanese – French University of
• September 2011-2013, Director of Legal Clinic of College of Law and Politics/ Salahaddin University/ Erbil/ Iraq.
• October 2009-2013, Dean Assistant of College of Law and Politics/ Salahaddin University/ Erbil/ Iraq.
• 2009-2013, working as an editorial secretary in the journal of law and political science issued by the college of Law And Politics/ Salahaddin University/ Erbil/ Iraq.
• 2009-2010, served in the editorial board of the newspaper (Zibasaze) relevant to the environment in the region.
• 2007-2010, worked as a legal consultant in the magazine (Environment and Life) which was issued by the Ministry of Environment in the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
• 2005-2007, worked as a member in (Protecting Civil Rights) association.
• 2005-2007,contributed as an active member of the committee drafting a bill to protect and improve the environment in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, which is currently in force in the region as a Law of protect and improve the environment in the Kurdistan region of Iraq number(8)at 2008.
• January 2004-present, member of the teaching staff, Department of Law at the Faculty of Law and Politics at the University of Salahaddin – Erbil/ Iraq.
• 2003-2006, worked as a member in (Kurdistan and Britain relationship) association.
• 2010, Salahaddin university/College of Law and Politics:
PhD studies in (The administrative Control for Protecting the Environment in Iraqi and Egyptian Code- Analytical and Comparative Study).
• 2004, Salahaddin university/College of Law and Politics:
Master studies in (International lawful organizing for protection of environment from pollution- A legally Analytical Study).
• 1999, Salahaddin university/College of Law and Politics:
BSCH of Law and Politics.
Skills and Training Base
• February 2007, participated in the session held for a month in Cardiff city /Kingdom of Great Britain on environmental laws and how to ensure activated and applied.
• 25-28/5/2012, Participated in the regional conference to study the laws of the environment in the curriculum of law schools held in Amman/Jordan.
• Rapid adaptability to new problem-solving and new locations
• Languages: Kurdish, English, and Arabic.
• IT: Good working knowledge of: Word, Excel, Windows, Power point, and the Internet.
• Clean driving license.
• Book of (The administrative Control for Protecting the Environment in Iraqi and Egyptian Code- Analytical and Comparative Study), ISBN (978-977-386-411-7) published by dar el-shattat, Cairo, Egypt, 2012.
• Book of (International lawful organizing for protection of environment from pollution- A legally Analytical Study), ISBN (978-977-386-423-9) published by dar el-shattat, Cairo, Egypt, 2012.
Interests and Activities
Football, reading, walking, and travelling.