● Sarkan Salman was born in Erbil-Kurdiustan on 15 September in 1990. He is an assistant lecturer at Department of Political Science and Public Policy , College of Politics-Salahaddin University, where he achieved Bachelor's degree in Political Science in 2013, and later a master's degree in International Relations/Çukurova University/Turkey in 2018.
● 2018-2019: (M.A). Department of International Relations, University of Çukurova, Turkey. The title of the thesis is “THE REASONS BEHIND THE RISE AND EXPANSION OF THE ISLAMIC STATE (ISIS) IN IRAQ (2003-2017)” .
● 2013: (B.A.). Department of Political Science- College of Law and Politics-University of Salahaddin, kurdistan regional-Iraq.
● He has published a BOOK and FOUR academic researches.
- Book: Din Adına Savaş, İkinci Adam Yayınları:
- Research Article: The Reasons Behind the Rise and Expansion of the Islamic State (ISIS) in Iraq (2003-2018), Alternatif Politika, 2019, 11 (3): 527-555.
- Research Article: The Return of ISIS from Caliphate to a Terrorist Organization, Lectio Socialis, July 2019, Volume 3, Issue 2, 139-158.
- Research Article: Ideology of ISIS: Salafi-jihadism, Lectio Socialis, July 2020, Volume 4, Issue 2, 97-112.
- Research Article: TERRORİSM: A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK, International Humanities and Social Science Review (IHSSR), Volume: 5 Issue: 1 Year: 2021.