A quality- oriented Assistant Lecturer with 7 years of experience in teaching, Banking & Finance. Teaching students from various social and cultural backgrounds, possessing excellent administrative, verbal communication and written skills along with constructive and effective teaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment. Able to work in a managerial role or as part of team and having the proven ability to successfully work to tight schedules and deadlines, Responsible for carrying out teaching and research duties. Responsible for organizing lectures and supervising seminars and tutorials.
- Involved in the research and designing of new courses and materials.
- Assessing students course work and material.
- Involved in the setup of exams and the marking of results.
- Providing mentoring, advice and support to students on a personal level.
- Actively leading class discussions and encouraging debate.