Shaida Khasro M. Mirkhan has Bachelor's Degree in English Language and Literature (Soran University-2013) and Master's Degree in English Literature (Salahaddin University- 2019). She got a Certificate of Pedagogy Training Course in 2019-2020, and a Certificate of Erasmus+ Training Course in the University of Rouen Normandy- France, in 2023. She is currently a lecturer and PhD student at Salahaddin University, College of Languages, English department. Her general specialization is in English literature, and her specific major is in literary criticism and the modern novel. She is interested in teaching different literary subjects. Her publications are as follows:
- The Decolonizing Power of Native Culture in Chinua Achebe’s Things Fall Apart and Arrow of God: A Post-colonial Study
- Hegemony and Resistance in Chinua Achebe’s Things Fall Apart: A Post-colonial Study
- Self-wisdom in Jean-Paul Sartre’s Nausea: An Existential Study
- A Malthusian Reading of the Pandemic in Dan Brown’s Inferno
- Personality Disorder in Karen Dionne’s The Marsh King’s Daughter: A Psychoanalytic Study
- Co-translator of Kurdish Translation of Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ
- Co-author of Modern and Postmodern Literary Movements in a Nutshell.