· BSc in Statistics / College of Administration & Economics, Salahaddin University (1985-1986). In 1987, I worked in Statistic section / Medicine College as Observer Assistant, then as Assistant with doctors during Gulf Wars in 1/9/1987 till 1/9/1988 and 1991 in Emergency Hospital - Erbil.
· Since 1994 till 2003, I worked as Lab. Assistant in Medicine College and the College of Agriculture.
· MSc in Statistics/Experimental Design & Analysis from College of Administration & Economics (2006).
· I taught as part of a summer and educational training activities program, such as the cooperation of the Ministry of Education with some civil organizations for students aged between 5-17 years.
· Now I am teaching undergraduate students Principles of Statistics, Computer Skills, Academic Skills, and Experimental Design & Analysis both parts (theory and practice), College of Agriculture. Also supervise the students project and help them to use statistical software or Application then apply the suitable data analysis for agriculture and their researches.