Full Name: Srood Kanaan Shakir
Academic Title: Assistant Professor
- Bachelor degree from the Faculty of Arts, Department of Arabic Language and Literature, Salahaddin University for the academic year 1993-1994.
- Master degree from the Higher Institute of Social Studies, Faculty of Languages, Department of Arabic Language and Literature, University of Ankara, Republic of Turkey for the academic year 1998-1999.
- Received a PhD from the Higher Institute of Social Studies, Faculty of Languages, Department of Arabic Language and Literature, University of Ankara, Republic of Turkey for the academic year 2004-2005.
- Teaching Assistant at Salahaddin University/ College of Arts/ Department of Arabic Language for the period from 1995 to 1997.
- Lecturer at Koya University/ College of Education/ Arabic Language Department from 2005 to 2018.
- Lecturer at Salah Al-Din University / College of Education / Department of Arabic Language from 2018 until now.
- A Turkish language course for the period from February 25, 1997 to July 21, 1997 at Gazi University in the Republic of Turkey - Ankara.
- A course to teach English for the period from July 30, 2003 to July 30, 2004 at the University of Ankara in the Republic of Turkey - Ankara.
- An intensive scientific course for university teaching staff for the period from July 3, 2006 to July 28, 2006 at Bilkent University in the Republic of Turkey - Ankara.
- A course on teaching methods organized by the Continuing Education Unit at Koya University - Iraq, from January 1, 2009 to November 10, 2009.
Research and publications
- (Stories of Visions in Iraqi Literature), a joint research published in Koya University Journal, Issue No. 14 of 2010.
- (Manifestations of Power in the Poems of Ibn Hamdis al-Saqli), a joint research published in Koya University Journal, Issue 15 of 2010.
- (The effect of social change on the fictional work from both sides of the content and the intellectual position of the literature of the pioneer generation in the Iraqi story) research published in Kirkuk University Journal 2017.
- (The roots of the artistic story in Iraqi literature between pioneering and modernization), Year 2018, Volume 5, Issue 12, 956 - 969, 30.12.2018, research published in a conference held by the Journal of:
(Avrasya Sosyal ve Ekonomi Araştırmaları Dergisi)
-(Inviting the pioneers of the Iraqi story to change the social trend), research published in Qalay Zanist 2022.
- (The image of women in the poetry of Jamil Sidqi al-Zahawi), Journal of Language Studies. Vol. VI, 2023.
Conferences and courses attended
-Avrasya Sosyal ve Ekonomi conference 2018 Turkey.
Funding and academic awards
Professional Social Network Accounts: