1. Doctor of Philosophy: in English language and Applied Linguistics/ English Department, College of Languages, Salahadin University-Erbil on May 4th, 2021.
2. Master of Arts: in English language and applied linguistics/ English department/ College of Basic Education/ University of Sulaimani on February 13th, 2011.
3. Having been awarded the academic position as an “Asst. Instructor” on June 23rd, 2011 in accordance with university order 2/2/10413.
4. Having been awarded the academic position as an “Instructor” on September 27th, 2017.
5. Bachelor of Arts: in English language / English department/ College of Basic Education/ Salahaddin University, on June 27th, 2005
6. Baccalaureate degree: Badirkhan Preparatory School for Boys, 2000-2001
1. Having been employed permanently at College of Basic Education entitled Asst. Researcher in 2006 until 2010, then as a teacher notably after having been awarded MA degree in 2011.
2. I have taught various English Language or English-related subjects in:
· a primary school for a semester (about 1.5 months) as a pre-service teacher during the internship in 2005.
· Ahmadi Khani School for Boys for a year which is an intermediate school (2006).
· Botan Evening School for one year which is a Secondary school (2007).
· College of Fine Arts (Department of Acting and Directing) for one year (2008).
· College of Basic Education (English Department) for eight years (2011 till now) in which I have delivered lectures about the following subjects: The methods of teaching, Grammar, Communication (Reading and Writing Skills), Translation, Techniques of Paragraph Writing, and Textbook analysis.
· Hangaw Private Institute for learning Languages for two years (2011 & 2012).
· Cihan University for one year at the Law Dept. for one year (2016-2017).
- Knowledge University at College of Languages in English Department for 2017-2018.
- Paitaxt Private Institute in English Department for 2018-2019
- Lebanese French University in English Department for 2018-2019.