Yousif Ismael Mawlood was born in Kirkuk-Iraq on 01-12-1968. His residential address is Zanko_99 Q/ Erbil /Kurdistan Region / Iraq. He received the BSc degree in Civil Engineering during years 1987/1988 to 1990/1991 at Salahaddin University, he received the M.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering (Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering) during the years 1997 to 2000 in Salahaddin University, and he received the PhD degree Geotechnical Engineering (Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering) during the years 2015 to 2020 in Salahaddin University.
He obtained the academic title " Assistant lecturer" on 30-09-2000, "lecturer" on 30-07-2007. and Assist. Prof. 16-2-2015. Since October 2000, he has been with the University of Salahaddin – College of Engineering –Civil Department, where he is currently a Lecturer in the Civil Engineering Department.
A summary of the teaching courses offered by the teacher;
- Ground improvement, PhD course, 2020-2021
- Ground improvement, MSc course, 2020-2021
- the underground investigation, Diploma course, 2020-2021
- Retaining Structure, MSc course, 2020-2021
- Retaining Structures
- Foundation Engineering, Diploma course, 2020-202, Coya University
- Soil Mechanics 3rd year/ 7 years theory and practical
- Foundation Engineering 4th / 3 year
- Introduction to Civil Engineering, 2nd year / 2020-2021
- Computer Application Design software (ETABS and SAFE) programs, 4th year for 2 years / 2015-2017
- Engineering Geology /2 years.
- Methods of construction and Estimation, 4th year for 3 years / 2017-2018, and 2021
- Engineering Drawing 1st year /3 years
- Mathematics-II 2nd year / 5 years
- Water supply and Sewerage 4th year / 2 years
- Computer Programming (C++) and numerical analysis 2nd /2 years
- Building materials and tests lab / 2 years as a demonstrator
- Concrete technology lab/ 4 years as a demonstrator