Yousif Ismael Mawlood was born in Kirkuk-Iraq on 01-12-1968. His residential address is Zanko_99 Q/ Erbil /Kurdistan Region / Iraq. He received a BSc degree in Civil Engineering during the years 1987/1988 to 1990/1991 at Salahaddin University, and he received an M.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering (Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering) during the years 1997 to 2000 at Salahaddin University, and he received a Ph.D. degree in Geotechnical Engineering (Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering) during the years 2015 to 2020 in Salahaddin University.
He obtained the academic title " Assistant lecturer" on 30-09-2000, and "lecturer" on 30-07-2007. Assist. Prof. 16-2-2015. and professor since 14-5-2021. Since October 2000, he has been with the University of Salahaddin – College of Engineering –Civil Department, where he is currently a Lecturer in the Civil Engineering Department.
A summary of the teaching courses offered by the teacher;
- Ground improvement, Ph.D. course, 2020-2021
- Ground improvement, MSc course, 2020-2021
- the underground investigation, Diploma course, 2020-2021
- Retaining Structure, MSc course, 2020-2021
- Retaining Structures
- Foundation Engineering, Diploma course, 2020-202, Coya University
- Soil Mechanics 3rd year/ 7 years theory and practical
- Foundation Engineering 4th / 3 year
- Introduction to Civil Engineering, 2nd year / 2020-2021
- Computer Application Design software (ETABS and SAFE) programs, 4th year for 2 years / 2015-2017
- Engineering Geology /4 years.
- Methods of construction and Estimation, 4th year for 3 years / 2017-2018, and 2021
- Engineering Drawing 1st year /3 years
- Mathematics-II 2nd year / 5 years
- Water supply and Sewerage 4th year / 2 years
- Computer Programming (C++) and numerical analysis 2nd /2 years
- Building materials and tests lab / 2 years as a demonstrator
- Concrete technology lab/ 4 years as a demonstrator