Tel: 0750 487 17 94
Birth: 4th Sep 1990
I am 30 and I am an optimistic relaxed individual who is capable of getting on well with different people and situations. I have a special interest to spend time to help people to make them feel good. I am young and motivated while I am hard working. I wish I could be a good scholar in the Future to serve my country. Research is my live and I have done some historical researches while I would like to do more researches in the future as a part of my academic career..
Lecturer: (Jan 2016 – Currently employed)
Department of Social Work/ Collage of Arts/ Salahaddin University.
- Working as a lecturer while supervising student’s thesis and teaching English.
- Help Human Resource officer as an assistant.
Lecturer: (Oct 2018 – July 2019)
Collage of Engendering / Tishk International University.
- Working as a lecturer while taching English Language and Critical Thinking.
- Organise Students teach them how to work in Groups.
Deputy head of Department of Social Work: (Sep 2017 – Sep 2019)
Department of Social Work / Salahaddin University.
- Working as a human resource officer while teaching at the same time.
Entrepreneur (Online Job) (Apr 2018- Apr 2019)
Onet LTD Company for Network Marketing
· Establish and evaluate performance to short-term and long-term business plans
· Conduct consultative sales presentations and meetings with potential B2C and B2B clients
· Create strategic and actionable marketing plans
· Sales tax collection, reporting, filling, and payments
Lecturer and Communication Officer: (Oct 2015 – Jan 2017)
Rajan cultural centre / Erbil
- Teaching English and helping university and high school students to improve their language skills.
- Take account of both positive and negative attitudes toward the Centre.
- Prepare reports for the management team and other marketing professionals with recommendations on building a more positive attitude.
Researcher: (Oct 2014 – Sep 2015)
Stanley Burton Centre for Holocaust and Genocide Studies/ University of Leicester/ UK
• As a Researcher I used multiple streams of data to find information. I used the internet, surveys, legal documents, and other published research to help people who visited the Centre.
• get instructions from your client about the nature of the research to be carried out;
• use an appropriate and creative methodology to design and manage a research project, which may involve the use of quantitative and/or qualitative methods and may include both pilot and development work; design questionnaires;
• apply a range of research techniques to gather relevant information, including document analysis, surveys, case studies and interviews (face-to-face, telephone and online); develop and test theories;
I have written several Articles about the Holocaust genocide.
Assistant Researcher (Instructor): (Mar 2012 – Jan 2014)
College of Arts / Salahaddin University.
• Help Students in Library.
• Organize all the formal letters for the department.
• Administrational work (Administration office): Receiving the new students in the high school, arrange their files, and guide them.
• Participating in seminar, festival and all meetings in the university to develop my career.
Property Manager: (Jul 2011 – Mar 2012)
Kany Sham Local Company Shaqlawa/ Erbil.
• Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, taxes, and profit goals.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action
• Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
Concierge: (Jul 2010 –Oct 2010)
Shaho Hotel. Shaqlawa/Erbil.
• Interacts directly with customers, providing them with various services.
• Make dining and other reservations for patrons, and obtain tickets for events.
• Provide information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations
Make travel arrangements for sightseeing and other tours.
1. Master of Arts – in Education – University of Leicester, Leicester, UK (Sep. 2014- Sep. 2015)
2. Bachelor – in General History – Salahaddin University/ Erbil (Dec. 2007- jul. 2011).
• The international English language testing system (IELTS) certificate in Erbil with an overall Score 6.5/ by British Council. 21st Jan, 2017
• Certificate of achievement of Computer Training (IT) at Rajan Cultural Center/Erbil. 5th Apr – 10th May, 2017.
• Certificate in Arabic Language (slung- Julfa) at Rajan Cultural Center/ Erbil. 3rd Feb – 4th Mar, 2017.
• Online Certificate Alison Diploma in Human Resources. 1st Mar – 1st Apr, 2016.
• Online Certificate on Microsoft Digital Literacy - IT Basics, Internet & Productivity Program. 3rd Mar – 7th Apr, 2016.
• Diploma in the Development of Academic Abilities. Continuing Education -Salahaddin University/Erbil. 17th Jul -18th Oct, 2016.
• Certificate of Competence for Teaching Method Courses, Preparation to be a qualified lecturer at University, Continuing Education -Salahaddin University. 14th Nov - 24th Oct, 2015.
• Diploma in English Language at ELTU (English Language Teaching Unit) at University of Leicester. With overall score B-. 5th Jan- 14th Sep, 2014.
• Certificate of personal Strategic Planning. International Academy of Personal Training and Leadership development. 31st Jan – 4th Feb, 2013.
• Certificate of Computer Training (ICDL course)- at Salahaddin University 23rd Apr - 11th Jun, 2012.
• Certificate of successfully completed a course on Types of Personalities, Leadership, Life Balance, and NLP(Nervous Language Program)- at TANEEN Training & consultation Organization(9th Mar – 16th Mar, 2012).
Member of Nishtiman Youth Network since 2017. • Member of toastmasters international. (Erbil International Toastmasters Academy) since 2017. • Member of TEDxNishtiman since 2017. • Member of Middle East Research Institute (MERI). Personal membership since 2017. • Member of Kurdistan teachers union since 2012. • Member of Kurdish Historical Cultural Association since 2011. • Member of Korre Cultural Centre since 2007.
1. Language Skills:
• Kurdish (Native language)
• English ( fluent / excellent command)
• Arabic ( good command )
• French ( Beginner Level)
2. Job-related skills:
· Strong commitment to humanitarian aid and human rights.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to prioritize and delegate when necessary.
· Able to genuinely bring in development, innovative ideas and deliver results.
· Being a team‐builder and able to make decisions, work and handle situations in a stressed environment.
· Honest, open‐minded, flexible, proactive, tolerant and patient
· Self-motivated with a flexible attitude, and be able to adapt quickly to change.
· Leading, engaging and building confidence in project staff.
· Having exceptional interpersonal, communication and motivational skills.
3. Computer Skills:
· Good command of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint & Excel
· Good command of Internet: outlook, and browsing internet generally
· Good command in SPSS for statistical analyses
· Bibliographical skills like: EndNote, Qiqqa and Google scholar
4. Communication Skills:
Having good communication and listening to people and accept them as they are not as I want.
Getting on well with different people with different background, culture and religion
5. Driving Skills:
Very good in driving, I have my own car and I have international driving license
References can be supplied upon demand